DeJánees ® All Purpose Sauce is currently hiring for the following positions: Part-Time Administrative Assistant, Information Technology Specialist, General Counsel Consultant
Part-Time Administrative Assistant
In this role you will be responsible for providing high-level support, in a fast-paced, professional environment including but not limited to:
- Assisting with daily functions and managing projects administratively.
- Managing sensitive and important interactions between senior executive and customers.
- Working on special projects on an as-needed basis.
- Managing executive calendars, scheduling meetings, and coordinating events.
- A valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of Social Networks a must.
- Exceptional computer skills; Microsoft (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, prioritize work and handle simultaneous assignments with success and accuracy.
- Ability to function in a team oriented environment.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and time management skills.
- Some travel and weekends are required.
A proactive mindset and the ability to work independently are essential. Because of the demand of the position, it is critical that a positive, can do attitude prevails.
How to apply
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: Employment Opportunity
Information Technology Specialist
Experience with writing semantically correct XHTML code
Demonstrable experience and examples of complex CSS layout
Experience with various social networking APIs such as Facebook Open Graph, Twitter API, You Tube API etc
High level understanding of key components of WEB2.0 architecture (AJAZ, Social Networking, Blogs etc)
High level understanding of Search Engine Optimization techniques for various Rich Media Technologies (XHTML/AJAX/Flash)
Experience or understanding on creating mobile websites for Web Kit enabled browsers using XHTML5 and CSS3
Understands the capabilities of various mobile devices, has experience with using mobile frameworks such as XUI, jQuery etc
Experience/understanding of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, WebTrends, Omniture
Candidates Should Possess
60 or more college credits GPA 3.0 or higher who’s major is Computer Science/Information Technology.
Bachelors/Masters or equivalent work experience
Excellent verbal, writing and presentation skills
Project management skills is a plus
Strong interest in emerging technologies
A positive can do attitude prevails